Beginner Blogger Blues

If setting up a blog has enabled me to accomplish nothing else - say, a working blog, for example - it has certainly driven home just how powerful my drive to succeed as an author really is. Tech anything has always been my nemesis; I managed to acquire four undergraduate degrees in languages simply to dodge math classes.  (The college still got me for one; I wound up in Remedial Math my senior year under the threat of not graduating.  It was the football team and me...).

Since then I managed to avoid techie frustrations by marrying an engineer, the kind of man who can wire a thingie out of a burned out hair dryer into a car radio and give you surround sound stereo.  Alas, I have yet to figure out how to apply his ample talents to the blog-o-sphere.  Result:  I'm stuck having to figure this whole new, user-hostile blogging tech out for myself.  So far, it has not been a happy experience.

Does anyone else find all those cute little function icons counterintuitive?
Does anyone else out there ever swear at the screen the fifth time an 'apply' command doesn't apply?
Or am I truly alone in my wannabe blogger confusion?
Is anybody out there...?

Do let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts